In order to use certain features of the Website, JB CAPITAL will ask the User to provide certain personal data (e.g. e-mail address, name, company, etc.)
JB CAPITAL informs Users that it respects current legislation on the protection of personal data, user privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed
- Data Controller Identity. Contact Details
The data controller of your personal data is:
- Identity: JB CAPITAL MARKETS, S.V., S.A.U.
- CIF: A-85214922
- Registered office: Calle Serrano Anguita nº1, 28004 Madrid (Spain).
- Telephone number: (+34) 917 691 100
If you have any questions regarding data protection, you can contact JB CAPITAL at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data provided voluntarily by the User through the different means enabled for this purpose on JB CAPITAL´s Website will be treated for the following purposes:
- Access and use of the Website
- Information, offer and contact for contracting services
- Customer Service Department
- Reception of resumes
- Compliance with current laws
- Lawfulness of processing
The legal basis that enables JB CAPITAL to process your data for the purposes indicated above are:
- Contract fulfilment
- Pre-contractual and contractual relationship
- Legal obligation
- Personal data storage
Your personal data will be kept as long as the pre-contractual or contractual relationship that binds you to JB CAPITAL remains in force. As soon as the relationship ends, JB CAPITAL will keep your data duly blocked for the sole purpose of meeting the responsibilities of any kind that may arise. Once the statute of limitation of these responsibilities is over, your personal data will be deleted
- Security measures
The personal information collected from registered users is stored in a record of processing activities for which JB CAPITAL is responsible. JB CAPITAL assumes the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General on Data Protection
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and JB CAPITAL reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other legal actions that may be taken
- Recipients of the collected personal data
JB CAPITAL undertakes not to transfer or communicate User personal data to any third party
Nevertheless, it is possible that JB CAPITAL allows access to User personal data to third parties that help JB CAPITAL in the management of its Website. These third parties will acquire the status of Data Processors. As such, they may only process User personal data in accordance with JB CAPITAL instructions. JB CAPITAL guarantees Users that every entity complies with the data protection legislative framework, which is also applicable to Data Processors
However, JB CAPITAL will disclose to the competent public authorities the Personal Data and any other information in its possession or accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the case
- Data subject rights
Any user may, at any time, exercise the following rights by sending a written communication to JB CAPITAL and accompanying his or her request with a copy of his or her National Identity Card or Passport:
- Right of access: see what personal data about you JB CAPITAL processes
- Right of rectification: to modify the personal data processed by JB CAPITAL when these are inaccurate
- Right of deletion: request that JB CAPITAL deletes your personal data
- Right of limitation: request that JB CAPITAL limits the processing of your personal data
- Right of portability: request that JB CAPITAL provides you with your information in a computer format
- Right to file a complaint: in the event that you consider that JB CAPITAL has processed your Personal Data in breach of the regulations, you have the right to file a complaint before the relevant supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency – Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
The written communication should be addressed to the following email address: email@example.com or by postal communication to Calle Serrano Anguita nº1, 28004 Madrid (Spain).
We also inform you that, in cases where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If the User accepts it, the Website will install cookies in his/her browser. For further information please consult the Cookies policy