In order to use certain features of the Website, JB CAPITAL will ask the User to provide certain personal data (e.g. e-mail address, name, company, etc.)
JB CAPITAL informs Users that it respects current legislation on the protection of personal data, user privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed
- Data Controller Identity. Contact Details
The data controller of your personal data is:
- Identity: JB CAPITAL MARKETS, S.V., S.A.U.
- CIF: A-85214922
- Registered office: Calle Serrano Anguita nº1, 28004 Madrid (Spain).
- Telephone number: (+34) 917 691 100
If you have any questions regarding data protection, you can contact JB CAPITAL at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of personal data processing and lawfulness of processing
In compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“RGPD”), the personal data provided voluntarily by the User through the different means enabled for this purpose on JB CAPITAL´s Website will be treated for the following purposes:
- Access and use of the Website: the provision of electronic services by the Data Controller in the context of making the content of the Website available to users is based on the need for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at his or her request, in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the RGPD.
- Information, offer and contact for contracting services: the Data Controller will process personal data to provide data subjects who consent to this purpose with informative and administrative services, such as, among others, informing them of news related to the activity it carries out. The basis of legitimacy for this purpose is consent, in accordance with article 6. 1. a) of the RGPD.
- Customer Service Department: the Data Controller may use the user’s personal data in the performance of the contract, or to carry out any preliminary steps necessary for the establishment and performance of the contract. The basis of legitimacy shall be that provided for in Article 6. 1. b) of the RGPD.
- Reception of resumes (CVs): In the event that the user makes his/her CV available to the Data Controller, the basis of legitimacy for the processing of the personal data contained therein is his/her consent, in accordance with article 6. 1. a) of the RGPD.
- Compliance with current laws: where the processing is necessary for the purposes of verifying compliance with a legal obligation, the processing of personal data shall be based on Article 6. 1. c) of the RGPD.
Likewise, the Data Controller shall request the data subject’s prior consent when the data provided are to be used for a purpose other than that for which they were provided or requested.
- Personal data storage
Your personal data will be kept as long as the pre-contractual or contractual relationship that binds you to JB CAPITAL remains in force. As soon as the relationship ends, JB CAPITAL will keep your data duly blocked for the sole purpose of meeting the responsibilities of any kind that may arise. Once the statute of limitation of these responsibilities is over, your personal data will be deleted
- Security measures
The personal information collected from registered users is stored in a record of processing activities for which JB CAPITAL is responsible. JB CAPITAL assumes the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General on Data Protection
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and JB CAPITAL reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other legal actions that may be taken
- Recipients of the collected personal data
The User’s personal data will not be disclosed to other persons or companies to be used for their own purposes. However, we may disclose your personal data to third parties in connection with our business to the extent necessary for the purpose of the processing, (i) for a legitimate business interest, (ii) to comply with a legal obligation or to perform a contract with the User, or (iii) with your prior consent (where necessary). Certain entities subcontracted by JB CAPITAL may have access to personal data and information to assist JB CAPITAL in the management of the Website. These third parties will have the status of Data Processors and will only process personal data in accordance with the instructions given by JB CAPITAL. JB CAPITAL ensures that all these entities comply with data protection regulations, which are also directly applicable to them.
However, JB CAPITAL will disclose to the competent public authorities the Personal Data and any other information in its possession or accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the case
- Data subject rights
Any user may, at any time, exercise the following rights by sending a written communication to JB CAPITAL and accompanying his or her request with a copy of his or her National Identity Card or Passport:
- Right of access: see what personal data about you JB CAPITAL processes
- Right of rectification: to modify the personal data processed by JB CAPITAL when these are inaccurate
- Right of deletion: request that JB CAPITAL deletes your personal data
- Right of limitation: request that JB CAPITAL limits the processing of your personal data
- Right of portability: request that JB CAPITAL provides you with your information in a computer format
- Right to object: to request that JB CAPITAL does not process your personal data for some specific purposes based on the provisions of Article 6. 1. e) or f) of the RGPD, including profiling on the basis of these provisions
- Right to file a complaint: in the event that you consider that JB CAPITAL has processed your Personal Data in breach of the regulations, you have the right to file a complaint before the relevant supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency – Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
The written communication should be addressed to the following email address: email@example.com or by postal communication to Calle Serrano Anguita nº1, 28004 Madrid (Spain).
We also inform you that, in cases where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If the User accepts it, the Website will install cookies in his/her browser. For further information please consult the Cookies policy