The Website uses its own cookies and those of third parties that are necessary to allow the User to enjoy all the functionalities of the Website and to track his/her browsing habits
Cookies are small text files that are installed in the User’s browser. They are used to record his/her activity on the Website, to allow a more fluid and personalized browsing or to provide additional functions such as the display of videos or interactive graphics.
The Website installs the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies. They are necessary for the functioning of the Website and allow, for example, the User to access secure areas.
- Analytical Cookies. They make it possible to analyse the User’s browsing habits and to recognise him/her when he/she returns to the Website. These cookies help JB CAPITAL to improve the Website and enable the User to view its content in a personalised manner.
In addition, the Website installs cookies from the following third parties:
- Google Analytics. This Website uses Google Analytics, a tool owned by Google, Inc. which is headquartered in the United States (1600 Amphiteatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043), which collects information on its servers anonymously to produce reports on Website trends without identifying individual users. You can find a description of the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and information about their expiry date at:
We inform you about the different types of cookies used through the website of the site:
|Cookies||Purpose||Own or third party|
|wfvt_1754731932||Cookie that protects the website against malicious attacks.||Wordfence|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Cookie used to offer security when browsing the Web page.||Wordfence|
|wpml_referer_url||Cookie that allows multilingual support on the web, and allow to know the language with which the Web is being consulted.||Wplm|
|_ga _gid||Cookies that distinguish users.||Google Analytics|
|_gat||Cookie to limit the percentage of requests.||Google Analytics|
The User can configure his browser not to accept cookies, block them and, if necessary, delete them. Likewise, the User may withdraw at any time a consent granted previously for the installation of the same. Below is the path that the User must follow in order not to authorize, disable or block cookies in different web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.