- JB Capital Markets has created a unique platform to invest in selected opportunities with a flexible and opportunistic approach leveraging on its deep knowledge of the Spanish market
The Principal Investments’ team analyzes, executes and manages selected investment opportunities under a deal by deal approach with an opportunistic and flexible investment strategy that seizes the knowledge that the firm has in the Spanish market.
The priority is to maximize value for investors by investing in mid-market companies with high growth and internationalization perspectives as well as co-investments in large transactions contributing knowledge as a local partner for large institutional investors, leveraging on the skills and resources of the firm.
- Mid-market companies (high growth, internationalization, build-ups, pre-IPOs)
- Special opportunities and transformational transactions
- Co-investment as the local partner of choice in large transactions
- Growth capital, buy-outs and private placement
- Spanish related businesses: relevant place of activity, headquarters, management, etc.
- Equity & Equity-like Instruments
- Majorities and minorities shareholding. Co-investments with other well-known institutions
- Flexible holding periods adapted to each company’s business plan
Equity Tickets and Returns:
- Equity sweet spot of €25-100mn bridging the gap between local and international players. Possibility to take larger tickets in relevant co-investment transactions
- Expected returns adjusted by transactions’ risk profile