- Savia Asset Management is a platform of Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) and Real Estate Owned assets (REOs)
Savia Asset Management Management platform is vertically integrated and structure to acquire and manage a wide range of distressed asset portfolios, in particular, NPLs and REO’s portfolios.
The firm offers origination services, credit and legal due diligence, portfolio valuation and asset management during the whole investment cycle. Managed assets include residential and commercial real estate assets, distressed credits with or without collateral as well as single loans.
Management and recovery strategies are oriented to maximize the absolute return during a specific period. For this purpose, the firm uses a state-of-the-art computer management system and has a multidisciplinary management team that covers all business areas, such as analysis, legal advisory, real estate and loans management covers all business areas.
- Competitive advantage in the origination and negotiation of distressed loans portfolios and real estate assets
- Advisory to sellers and buyers in the selection and segmentation of portfolios
Auditing and Portfolio Valuation
- Portfolio segmentation and projection of recoveries/costs by loan
- Assets and portfolios valuation
- Credit and legal analysis of each position
Non-Performing Loans (NPLs)
- Direct and indirect management of loans with or without collateral
- Definition of dynamic strategies for repayment by asset profile and portfolio type
- Customized reports prepared for the investor
Valuation and Management of Real Estate Owned assets (REOs)
- Valuation of residential real estate property using proprietary models
- Real estate asset management
- Divestment and liquidations of real estate portfolios